Learn More About Opportunities at HB
Our mission is to be a fiduciary, trusted financial guide for our clients, focused on providing them peace of mind as they navigate their financial life ahead. This mission was built on a foundation of core values. We believe that families and institutions deserve fiduciary advice from dedicated financial professionals who serve with trust, integrity, and confidentiality at the core.
We’re working to create lasting impact for our clients every day. We work together as a team to make a difference. If you share our collaborative mindset and desire to make a difference, we would love to hear from you and have you consider joining our HB team!
Learn more below about working at Homrich Berg, and scroll to the bottom to see current open positions.
HB provides a unique combination of the financial expertise and scale of a large firm and the fun entrepreneurial culture of a small client-focused firm. We foster a fun environment with smart people and all enjoy being part of the HB family. Our values connect and inspire us. Our behaviors build trusted relationships.
Over 175 HB financial professionals serve our clients in 46 states from our five offices in metro Atlanta and South Florida. Each person on our team values open communication, original thinking, and teamwork. We emphasize individual development even as we all work together as a team to accomplish a shared mission for our clients, firm, and one another.
Fun at HB
- Monthly happy hours and quarterly fun events
- Team and firm Lunches
- Our amazing office with lots of natural light, beautiful views, games and collaboration areas
- Annual all employee offsite retreat
- Community outreach projects for the firm and small groups
At HB you will be actively encouraged to foster an opportunity to build your financial career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a diverse firm that prides itself on positively impacting the community through our innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
HB focuses our DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) efforts on our talent, culture, and community. HB is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where diversity is respected and valued and all individuals are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We will build and nurture an HB culture where inclusiveness and equitable practices are priorities. Through financial literacy, career opportunity awareness, and outreach programs we will uplift the communities where we live and work. Click here to learn more about Diversity at HB.
HB believes strongly in giving back to our community both financially and with our time. Our “HB Serves” philanthropy team is always finding new ways for HBers to serve in the community. We have an annual firm wide day of service and also organize small group service opportunities throughout the year. Our people also are active in many local nonprofit organizations including board and leadership positions. Check out our Community page to learn more!
Benefits Our Employees Love:
What Our Employees Have to Say About HB
- “Leadership is transparent and listens to employees”
- “Clearly written career path with internal promotion opportunities”
- “Philanthropy program connects all of us together with our community”
- “HB truly combines the best parts of a small firm fun family culture with the best programs and professional development of a larger firm. HB has it all – brand new great office space, great employee benefits with flexible work options, a very active fun workplace committee, a true culture of teamwork and collaboration, annual offsite retreats for the entire firm to engage in home to improve our service. HB academy programs for skill development and personal growth, and HB philanthropy initiatives to encourage service and giving back to our community.”
Enjoy Our 30th Anniversary Video
In honor of our 30th anniversary, HB employees created a fun video celebrating the firm and founder Andy Berg that was shared for the first time at our all company retreat held that fall in New York City. Enjoy this example of our fun culture from a few years ago!
Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2021 Best Places to Work
Holiday Cube Decorating Contest 2021
We are always searching for bright, motivated individuals to join our team. Take a look at our current openings.
Employment inquiries may be submitted for the below positions and will be considered based on availability.
Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter that states why you would be a good fit for the position and the compensation range you wish to discuss.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Homrich Berg does not sponsor work visas.